Carpets and upholstery can hold as much as four times their weight in dirt. They are a catch-all for dirt, dust mites, pet hair, pet urine, dead skin cells, dust, insect feces, insect husks, bacteria, mold, volatile organic compounds, and many other types of allergens, which cling to the fibers. For those who have environmental allergies, this can be a serious health issue. In fact, dirty carpets can lead to serious health problems in otherwise healthy people.
I don't use a "Steam Cleaning" process. The theory behind steam cleaning is to flood the carpet with water and extract as much as possible. This can cause several problems such as shrinking, stretching, and even mold and mildew if it takes too long to dry.
With Dry Circular Foam Cleaning, dirt and allergens are trapped (encapsulated) in the cleaning solution and easily removed when vacuumed.
1. Very Low Moisture, Dries in 1-2 hours, unlike steam cleaning
2. Doesn't leave behind a sticky residue that promotes easy resoiling
3. Extremely high level of soil removal
4. Continues to work for several vacuumings, removing soil weeks after the initial cleaning
5. Cleans, deodorizes, & brightens
6. Fluffs up heavy traffic areas